ENVIRONMENTAL TEST CHAMBERS
Multigas Test Chambers
For Technical Sales and Service call:
1-800-433-8336 or (440) 572-7800, Fax: (440) 572-7820
This Auto Technology Test Chamber performs moist S02 tests in accordance with DIN
50017 & 50018 and ASTM G87. It delivers state-of-the-art design, benchtop
flexibility and more.
- Meets DIN 50017 & 50018 and ASTM G87
- Angled top designed for ASTM testing
- Self-contained heating element
- Automatic controls
- Shatterproof plexiglass viewing ports
- PVC lining
- Benchtop design
- The 300-liter chamber has been specifically engineered to meet these critical test conditions.
- The specially designed roof prevents condensation from dripping on the specimen.
- This exclusive feature delivers controlled, uniform heat for precise testing.
- Provides an accurate and easy flow of gas into the chamber.
- By presetting flow rate, time and temperature controls, accurate test conditions are met--automatically.
- For unobstructed, safe test observation as well as the entrance of lines, leads, additional controls, etc.
- The durable non-porous lining ensures long cabinet life.
- The unit has been designed to operate on a workbench under a ventilation hood for greater operator safety.
For more information on our complete line of Environmental Test Chambers, contact:
Auto Technology Company, Inc., 20026 Progress Drive, Strongsville, OH 44149
(440) 572-7800 or 1-800-433-8336, FAX: (440) 572-7820
Back to Auto Technology Home Page