Gold Refinery Equipment

(2001)

Q. I would like to know more about the gold refinery new technology called "MINATAUR" and what is the cost of its machinery and equipment. Thank You

Raja A [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

(2002)

Tahir A [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
goldsmith - U.A.E.

(2003)

A. Gentlemen,

The Minataur refining system was developed by a South African company called Mintek. A new Minataur Gold Refinery is currently being completed in Dubai and is scheduled to be on line in April 2003.

Jim Sivertsen
United Precious Metal Refining - Alden, New York

(2006)

Q. Please send me details how to purchase refinery equipment.

Anthony S [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- GHANA
outdated

(2007)

Refining Precious Metal Wastes

Recovery And Refining Of Precious Metals

A. Hello all,

I am involved in one the gold minataur gold projects in Dubai.

Can you explain to me what you want to know?

Ali
- Dubai, UAE

(2007)

Q. I need resources, on metal refinery equipment for purchase?

Miguel Castillo
buyer - Miami, Florida
outdated

(2007)

Q. Hi! I am looking for a supplier of an Electrolytic Refining equipment for gold. Please help me...

BENJIE VAZQUEZ
RESELLER - PHILIPPINES
outdated

I would like to know more about the gold refinery new technology called "MINATAUR" and what is the cost of its machinery and equipment.And also please let me know where they are available.

Warm Regards.

Ravi B
Jewellery Manufacturers - Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India
outdated

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.

Q. I want to purchase a gold refining machine to convert impure gold to pure gold(24 ct) for small scale purchase (for a show room of gold jewellery).

mohan lal jaim
buyer - hyderabad ,andhra pradesh,India
outdated

Q. I am working on aqua regia to refinery scrap gold, if I start heating my aqua regia , what is the best safe working temperature.

second question is that Fes or FeSO4, which chemical can be used to precipitate precious metals.

Syed Ali
Gold Refinery - Dubai, UAE
outdated