Seeking Bondite {a plastic paint}

(2001)

I was wondering where I can buy the product bondite?

William Francis Johnson
- Cocoa, Florida, USA

And I was wondering if there is a product Bondite, William :-)

I find two references on the net. In the first, Bondite is an epoxy adhesive made in Singapore by a small company called Singapore Miradur Specialty Chemicals.

In the second case it is an additive to improve adhesion of paint on plastic; but the thing is I can find no primary reference to it -- only forums where people vaguely think they may have heard of some such thing at some point somewhere :-)

If you seek paint that is made for plastic you might give Krylon Fusion [linked by editor to product info at Amazon] a shot.