-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry
A website for Serious Education, promoting Aloha,
& the most FUN smiley you can have in metal finishing.
    no popups, no spam
on this site
current topics
topic 9766

MS. Rilson Coating


We are the manufacturer of ductile iron pipes in Indonesia. Recently, we received a number of inquiries asking for items such as MS. Rilson Coated Mechanical Coupling, Rilson Coated Flange Adaptor, etc.

Could you please provide us some information regarding such kind of coating? Is it for corrosion protection?

Thank you.


Dewi Salim
PT. Growth Pamindo - Medan, Indonesia


In regard to the name Rilson I believe it should be RILSAN which is a NYLON 11 coating normally electrostatically applied for heavy items. A fluidised bed can be used. The Rilsan powder is made in France by ATOchem and they have agents all over the world including Australia.

Good luck,

J.van der Pol
- Brisbane, AUSTRALIA

This public forum has 60,000 threads. If you have a question in mind which seems off topic to this thread, you might prefer to Search the Site

ADD a Comment to THIS thread START a NEW threadView CURRENT TOPICS

Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.

  If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:

JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & Devices

©1995-2018, Inc., Pine Beach, NJ   -   About   -  Privacy Policy
How Google uses data when you visit this site.