Searching for Impreglon 218

(2001)

I have a customer print dated 11/29/88 of a machine part made from low carbon ground finish stock with a finish requirement of: IMPREGLON 218. I have called several chemical companies and finishing companies and they have never heard of it.

Is there anyone who has heard of this, what it is, and who applies it?

Thanks for your help.

John G. Baird
Active Engineering, Inc. / JGB Enterprises - Muskegon, Michigan

First of two simultaneous responses -- (2001)

Try going to the impreglon web site. There are contacts listed there.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida

Second of two simultaneous responses -- (2001)

There is a company called Impreglon located down the road from my facility. They do several types of coatings. They are located in Fairburn, GA, USA. I would look them up.

Brandon Hellenbrand
- Fairburn, GA, USA