How do I keep my high polished aluminum wheels clean?

(2001)

I purchased a set of high polished aluminum wheels for my Fiero. I find that Wenol [linked by editor to product info at Amazon] metal polish works great on getting them clean but they do not stay clean for very long. Is there a product or way out there to keep them from looking so bad. I was looking into possibly trying liquid glass on them. Has anyone done this?

Scott Rappley
- Saginaw, Michigan

(2003)

A product called Zoopseal will prevent the Al from dulling after you polish them for a period of 1 - 3 years. All you have to do is wipe the rims occasionally. It is a ceramic based surface sealer.

Brian Krentz
- Cincinnati, Ohio

----
Ed. note: According to a plausible posting on www.svtperformance.com, ZoopSeal no longer exists, and its inventor replaced it with ShineSeal [link is to product info on Amazon].