Removable paint or ink

(2001)

I am looking for removable paint or ink or other means to put onto metal surface (industrial application). When this metal surface is heated above 120 °F, the paint or ink must disappear. Do you know what I mean and where I can find it? The first time, the quantity is 200 gallons.

Boudreault AndrÈ
- Sainte-Foy (QuÈbec), CANADA

(2001)

Dear Sir,

What is the metal you will be working with? I know of a green dyed baking lacquer, the dye will burn off at higher temperatures, leaving a clear coat. Maybe a UV indicating solution might work for you. The solution goes on clear and can only be seen under a UV "black light".

Hope to hear from you,

Jake Koch
G. J. Nikolas & Co., Inc.
Bellwood, Illinois
nikolas banner ad