Need old Frederick Gumm MSDS

2001

I need to find MSDS for 3 products formerly sold by the Frederick Gumm Co., which is now out of business. The products are: Speed D Burr Part A Speed D Burr Part B Gumm Clepo 163A Special If none of you have the MSDS, maybe someone knows what company bought Frederick Gumm's product lines. I have searched every MSDS site I can find. Gumm's web page still comes up, but the phone number given has been disconnected.

Thanks for your help; this is of some importance.

Terri Fort
environmental services. - Roanoke, Virginia

2001

Gumm is split up between Macdermid and Dipsol of America. The two companies had been cooperating in a joint-venture. However, things did not go well and MacDermid and Dipsol split apart in the US. You should be able to find the MSDS information you require with one or both of these companies.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan

2001

You might want to try to contact Gilbert & Jones Inc. I think that they carry some of the product lines from Fredrick Gumm. Co.

Good Luck.

Richard J. Oliver
- Waltham, Massachusetts

2001

I am quite confident that the former Gumm products you mentioned were acquired by Macdermid Waterbury, Ct. If you have not contacted them already you should try. Even if they no longer produce these products they are required to keep the MSDS on file for previously sold products.

Gene Packman
process supplier - Great Neck, New York