23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Help! Need Gun Blue #5

(2001)

My father used to use a product he called Gun Blue #5. I have ask four different sporting goods stores and they all looked at me as HUH? My dad is 77 but not completely nuts. He broke the original bottle. Please help if possible.

Birch
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA

(2005)

I'm looking for the same product as the man that sent you a question Ltr.no. 8887 was wondering if he found this product gun blueing #5. Can you help me?

Sheila Parrish
- Rose Hill, Kansas

If you don't know what Gun Blue #5 is, or who makes it, or where to buy it, folks, then I have to ask: why, of the dozens of gun blues out there, do you need gun blue #5. Why not, for example, Hoppe's Gun Blue #9 ?