Metal-Marble-Granite-Finishing

(2001)

How can I remove oxidization, hard water and grime to BRONZE ANODIZED ALUMINUM PANELLING without damaging the glass, marble, granite and the anodized finish. What sort of acid/cleaner do I need to utilize to remove the above deposits. Could it be Oxalic Acid?

If you can help me out, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ultra Office Cleaning Services
Ultra Office Cleaning Services - London, England

(2003)

I am trying to find ways to clean and refinish a marble (walls and floor) shower with bright anodized shower doors. Doors have water deposits (maybe calcium) - Marble has scum and probably some interference for use of inappropriate bathroom scum removers. If you have ideas I would appreciate.

Michael Brandon
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US