Mixing Formulas for Hot Bluing

Parkerizing Solution at Brownells
brownellsParkerizingSolution

[affiliate link by editor to product info at Brownells]

2001

Hello all,

I do some Factory Hot blueing on shotguns in mirror polish grade for the last 7 years, and I got the job quite well, but now I want to turn to Parkerizing, since most of the hunters over here use the guns near salty sea water, they need a good tough coating, and what's better then BLACK or GREY Parkerizing!.

All I need to know is, the exact or nearer Mixing formula for the above 2 colours, if anyone can help me I'll appreciate a lot,I can build all stainless steel baths needed for the job, I tried all means to find some formula, but never found it in its exact mixing measures.

All help is welcome

Thanks to all.

Max M
- Mass., USA