Pictures For a Micro Structure

(2001)

Hi

I am a student I was searching for a picture of microstructure for heat treatment of steel.

Thank you for help.

Noura S
- Alexandria-EYGPT

(2002)

I would like the same thing. A diagram of the microstructure for steel.

Cheers,

James D
- Winch, UK

(2004)

I am a student and I need some figures of steel micro structure.

Thanks a lot!

Jackie L
- Ahwaz, Khoozestan, Iran

Ed. note: Finishing.com is a website about industrial metal finishing. In earlier days we tried to help students by posting some letters like these that were rather off-topic -- but our traffic is now so heavy that we can only post inquiries and responses directly related to metal finishing. Sorry!