PLEASE HELP! - CHROME WHEELS

chrome paint   Gold Touch   J G Nikolas   M and M Metallizing

(2001)

Dear sirs,

I would like to know if it is possible to paint (with liquid or powder paint) aluminum wheels. If it is, I would appreciate if you could answer me the following:

1.The procedure of painting
2.What kind of paints and in which order to use each
3.What kind of hardware should I use (what kind of gun (electrostatic,conventional,HVLP) if the paint is liquid)
4.Recommended suppliers for paints and hardware.

If it is not possible to spray chrome paint, please advise me any other method.

NIKOS TZEBELIKOS
- Athens, Greece

(2003)

Why don't go for the chrome plating by electroplating process. It is as good as metal plating of chrome on the wheel.

MANISH JAIN
- INDIA

(2003)

I don't understand your comment, Mr. Jain. 'Chrome plating by electroplating process' and 'metal plating of chrome' are just two different phrases to describe a single process.