Seeking Gold Plating Machinery

Gold Plated Jewelry

(2001)

Dear Sir

I am from India. I am planning to start gold plating unit for plating jewelry. Does anybody help me to start plating unit? I want to know about layered gold ornaments which is covered by one gram gold on brass or copper ornaments, how is this making. Is this gold-plated ornament? How I will get its production unit,how much will be its cost?

From where I will get its plating unit in India. I am ready to buy this unit from abroad or India.

Anybody gives me its details to me.

Thanking you

David [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Cochin, India

----
Ed. note: Please restrict the replies to the technical aspects of the question. Our supporting advertisers have contacted David in private regarding the sourcing issues and the RFQ is now outdated.

(2001)

Dear Sir,

I have come across your question regarding the gold plating technology for the ornaments. I think you are not aware of the technology. The solution for your problem is the electrophoretic technology. In this you can give the ornaments the 24 carat gold and the investment will be somewhat high and approx.it will be 7.5lakhs.

With regards,

Jeevan [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Anantapur, India