Indium Tin Oxide

2001

I'm an engineering student and I'm looking for information and other about ITO (indium tin oxide, in particular I'm interested on rf sputtering technique at low temperature for plastic substrate. If anybody has information or links on this subject, please tell me.

Thanks and good job.

Renato Baglioni
- Rome, Italy

2001

If you need technical details, do a literature search (Engineering Index) and a patent search on the subject.

Mandar Sunthankar
- Fort Collins, Colorado

2001

Hi Renato,

ITO is one of the most studied transparent conducting oxides (TCO). It has been often published in the literature. (most of the times, in my opinion, repeating) Fabrication of ITO films at room temperature by RF sputtering technique has been already demonstrated. (Personally I have also done it). Just look in any photovoltaic conference proceedings for more information.

John Appa Durai
- Newport News, Virginia