Stainless Steel Sheet Etching Process Method

2001

I want to start an industry. In that project I want stainless steel sheet of thickness ( 0.2 to .8 mm) with various sizes of (3 X 5 mm) areas. It should have low resistance. What grade I have to choose. What method I have to be etch the sheet. How it is possible to me. What chemicals to be used to etch the sheet. The cost of this process is also to be low.

Jerbert Sam
J.S.Tech. - Madras, Tamilnadu, India

dear sir/ Madam

I'm very eager to know the process of making etching stainless steel sheet , that is decorative and shine some part of it like mirror ,
I want to know the amount of chemical elemnnts and the name of them ?
I want to know why may be there is being some scratch on the surface ,
let me know all mentioned information that I need ,
thanks a lot
I am waiting for your prompt reply
best regards
Mary

Mary Taheri
- Sirjan, Iran