I NEED SOME TECH HELP

(2001)

I NEED SOME CHROME TAKEN OFF OF MY BILLET TRIPLE TREES ON MY HARLEY- WHERE WOULD I GO FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, AND IS IT EXPENSIVE?

CAM MAULDIN
- Orange Beach, Alabama

(2001)

A local chrome plater will be able to do this for you. They can strip the old plating off and replate the entire part. I would suggest you have a professional do it since toxic chemicals are required. Unfortunately, it probably will be a bit pricy. Platers usually plate large quantities of items in mass production, and throwing one part in the process instead of 100 hikes up the price. Look in your local yellow pages under "plating". Not all platers do chrome, but there is probably someone in your area that does.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan