Electroless Copper(Cu) and Electroless Nickel(Ni).

(2001)

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you are well. At the moment I need your help in regards to electroless copper(Cu) and electroless nickel(Ni). I need a full detailed process to use in industrial level, I am grateful for your support.

Arshad Ali
Auto Bike Nippone - Pakistan

Electroless Copper and Nickel-Phosphorous Plating

Electroless Plating
Mallory & Hajdu

(2001)

Books have been written on the subject of electroless plating of copper and nickel, and we don't have time here to do what you need. But you will get good support from this site if you make your questions specific instead of general. However, there are many suppliers out there who want to sell you electroless copper and/or nickel; why don't you contact them?

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida

(2001)

CuSO4=15g/l
Rochelle salt 60g/l
NaOH=35g/l
formaldehyde=20g/l
NiSO4=0.5g/l

I think I help you in your work.

With my best regardless,

Maher
G.L.S. - Cairo, Egypt