23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Cold Enamel Paint for Ceramic-Like Finish

(2001)

I am looking for a cold enamel paint that makes a ceramic like finish. I will be using this in craft ideas, garden stakes, bird feeders, jewelry etc.

Sue Ferguson
- Arlington, Tennessee

I have been using Cold enamels for Jewelry making. They are easy, you have colour pastes which you add to a clear resin then add a hardener. They set overnight and the finish is tough and very shiny. Xaya San is the best brand I have used so far but I don't think you can get it in America. If you contact Jewelry Craft Supplies in the UK then they can tell you if they will ship or not.

Jonathan Lloyd
- Lancashire UK