Aluminum Alloy Wheels

(2001)

Hello

I have a 95 Honda Accord with aluminum alloy wheels. I washed my rims rather harshly and I believe much of the factory gloss has been removed. I assume this can be remedied but don't exactly know how. Please inform me of my options (none of which being to leave my rims unfinished). I will be looking forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time.

Erik Griggs
- Huntsville, Alabama

(2001)

Erik,

You may want to look at refinishing the wheels with Everbrite Protective Coating. Not only will this easy to apply coating restore the gloss, it will also protect your wheels from corrosion. It is available in aerosol cans and as a wipe on product.

Teresa Sedmak
Everbrite, Inc.
 Reno, Nevada

Grill protected with Everbrite