Seeking to Powder Coat Chopper Motorcycle

(2001)

Sir:

I am redoing a chopper motorcycle. I am wanting a real great paint job on it, and a friend said powder coating is the way to go. So I have an old frame (not rusty) and coffin style gas tank I want coated all same color, a deep Purple.

Can you do this or know of someone whom might be able to? If so, will you please send price for such service, or close to it.

Alvin Higgs
- Mitchell, IN, USA

(2001)

Powder Coating is the way to go. Almost all new Harleys are done in the Powder coat finish. Are you looking to deliver the frame yourself or ship it?

Good Luck

Cliff Shephard
ECHO SUPPLY & ENGINEERING - Charlotte, NC