Acid Stains Off Stainless Bulk Tank

(2001)

I have a 3600 gal. Stainless bulk tank. It used to carry different types of acid used in the oil field. I'm trying to find a way to clean the stains off the outside of the tank. I primarily haul saltwater now.

Is their anyway to get the acid stains off this tank?

David Leanna
transport - Cameron, Louisiana

(2004)

Have you tried lithium in a powered form, I know if you live in Canada you might be able to buy it there. In the united States it is very hard to buy any type of products After 9/11, I would stain a little piece of stainless steel and then try to clean it before taking on a big job and finding out that it does not work the way you need it to.. I hope this works..

Scott Haas
- vanc Washington USA