Copper Sulfate Solubility in Water or Isopropanol

(2001)

Hey I have a question... yeah umm... well is Copper sulfate soluble in water or Isopropanol.

And after we poured out a liquid the copper sulfate stuck to the bottom of our test tube. Why?

Deep Datta
Georgetown Day School - Bethesda

(2001)

I would think that you need to take some copper sulphate crystals, drop them into two test tubes, and fill one with water and one with isopropanol. Shake them and see whether neither, either, or both dissolve the crystals.

For the second question, I guess I'd say it was sticky...although I may be misunderstanding the question. Ted Mooney, finishing.com Teds signature