SEEKING HYDROFLUORIC ACID

(2001)

HI

I'M A JEWELER AND HAVE MY OWN MANUFACTURING SHOP. I'VE BEEN GETTING HYDROFLUORIC ACID FROM THIS COMPANY WHERE I'M FROM, BUT THEY NO LONGER ARE SELLING IT BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LIABILITY COST OF SELLING IT. I DO ALOT OF PLATINUM CASTING FOR RINGS AND THINGS AND THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD GET THE INVESTMENT OUT IS THE HYDROFLUORIC ACID, AND I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN ORDER SOME?

SONNY TRUONG
- HOUSTON, Texas

(2001)

We use hydrofluoric acid in our cleaning products. We get it from our chemical supplier (Vopak) out of Omaha, NE.

Good luck,

Brad Jarman
Jarman's Midwest Cleaning Systems - Canton, SD