Electroless Stripping Chrome/Nickel

(2001)

I need the correct chemicals and mixtures for electroless stripping of chrome and nickel off of stainless, pot metals, and steel. I work with a lot of car parts and the people I have used don't take care about what they are doing and carelessly allow too many pieces to have holes.

I would like to start doing my own stripping so I can lower the amount of damage. I also need to know what type of tanks and heaters I should get. I would like to buy used to save money until I can get this project up and running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Olympia Parks
- Concord, North Carolina