Seeking Electric Polishing/Buffing Tool

(2001)

I am seeking a polishing/buffing tool for polishing shafts from 1" Dia up to 6" Dia. The machine I have seen do this job was manufactured in the US, was electric single phase 240v 50 Hz, (for the UK, Aust market ) carried a 2" wide belt over 3 pulleys in a triangular configuration. The belt had no supporting shoe under it, thus allowing the slack in the belt to take up the shape of the shaft.

7468

I seek a small commercial quantity and can fit my own electric motors if necessary. An air-tool or air driven crankshaft grinder will not do the job.

Bryan McCrystal
- Perth, WA, Australia

Any luck on finding this electric slackbelt sander in the pic. Need one bad

richard H
- los angeles, California