Electroplating on Polypropylene

(2001)

Hello sir,

I am working on electroplating on polypropylene, so please send or guide me for same.

Also I want to know electroplating on ABS.

Thanking you with regards,

ASHOK PATEL
- Mumbai-Maharashtra-India

(2001)

I don't realistically think anybody will write a guide for you and e-mail it, Mr. Patel, but the book "Standards and Guidelines for Electroplated Plastics" by the American Society of Electroplated Plastics should be exactly what you need. Good luck!

(2001)

I also want to know more about Electroplating on Polypropylene. Whether you purchased some books on this subject, let me know. In India some electroplaters are doing ABS plating. You can contact Plating equipment supplier for more details.

Thanking you

Ramesh Pukale
- Bangalore, India