DESPERATE NEED FOR 'NOXON' SILVER CLEANER

(2001)

I TOO (see letter no 4785) AM LOOKING ALL OVER FOR 'NOXON' QUICK DIP SILVER CLEANER...I BOUGHT TARN-X & IT'S NOT ANY GOOD.....MY SILVER LOOKS TERRIBLE SINCE I CAN'T FIND 'NOXON' TO CLEAN IT....SOMEBODY HELP BEFORE I LOSE ALL MY SILVER TO TARNISH..

JUDY SEAMAN
- ORLANDO, FL USA

(2001)

Judy, I saw an "on line grocer" who claims to have it. Go to www.google.com and used the search term 'noxon silver cleaner', but from everyone's inability to track down this product, it would not surprise me if they went out of business or had to withdraw it from the market.