Wants Brochure about Nickel Plating

(2001)

Sir, I have much inclination in the study which includes plating of nickel,etc.so I will be very grateful if a brochure containing all the information including plants size, quality of it is sent to me as early as possible. Thanking you, akber

Akber Shah
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia

(2001)

If you want technical info about nickel plating, then I would suggest you get a copy of the Metal Finishing Guidebook through Metal Finishing Magazine. If you are looking for specific information about nickel plating suppliers, then I would suggest you go to the main page of www.finishing.com and click on "Jobshops." In that menu, you can search for "nickel" and get a list of platers. You can then contact these platers directly to find out their capabilities. I do not think you will find a brochure with information about more than one nickel plating supplier. You may also want to look through different metal finishing publications like "Metal Finishing" and "Plating & Surface Finishing" magazines which have advertisements for nickel plating.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan