Immersion UT Procedures

2001

Please help, I am looking for some Immersion UT procedures for the inspection of brazed Amortisseur bars?

George Grober
- Ballston Lake, New York

2001

I don't understand why you would ask this question. Your company is a leading supplier of UT testing services in the Northeastern USA. Is it that you never heard that an amortisseur bar is what we in the USA call a shock absorber? (Those Frenchmen have to make everything sound sexy).

W. Carl Erickson
- Rome, New York

I'm looking for the price about UT Immersion test per specimen.

anybody can help me to know.

Jutaporn C
- BKK, Thailand

March , 2010

Hi, Jutaporn. I think you need to describe the parts, as the protocol seems to vary on that basis, and certainly some parts could be too big for some tanks.

Additionally, a response is more likely if you describe your own situation. No supplier is going to take their time to provide pricing to a person not identified with any company, but only via a disposable gmail address, whose interest may only be in going into business competing against them :-)

Good luck and regards,