Water test for anodizing plant

(2001)

Dear Sir,

I am going to set up only anodizing + colour anodizing plant in India, Maharashtra State, In this regards I have contacted you earlier.

Now Will you please inform me following ?.

What tests, I should perform for Water which will be used for anodizing plant ?.

what type of Water [containing which substance or chemicals at what percentage] is suitable for this anodizing industry ?.

Please give me in following form ?.

Sr.No. Chemical Name Percentage will do for anodizing

Madhav Sakhare
- Thane {W}, Maharashtra state, India

(2001)

You need to give us more information. The water used in the anodizing bath should be reasonably high quality, while the rinses and possibly pretreatment baths could be different. My suggestion is to ask your chemical supplier what they recommend as a good starting point.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida