Information request for Alodine

(2001)

I am new in aluminium finishing industry. We have decided to Alodine some of our aluminium products. I have no idea of Alodine processes. If any body help me in this regard I will be grateful to him. I want the literature on Alodine process, its chemicals used in it and its requirements.

Inayat Durrani
- Pakistan

(2001)

Alodine is a Henkel trademark for a brand of MIL-C-5541 chromate conversion coating chemistry. Henkel is therefore the only place you can get information about Alodine, but there are many places where you can get info about generic chromate conversion coating.