Starting a color anodizing business

+

Dear Sir,

We wish to set up a plant of anodizing with colour, & I have contacted many persons, who are in anodizing field but, so far have not given any information step by step inclusive the items required, & where I can purchase, apart from I checked in yellow pages & Internet web pages also.

You are requested to inform me where I can get total information step by step & design of set up, so that I can start this business.

I wish to bring to your kind notice, that I do not know ABC of anodizing, hence considering this point, kindly do the needful.

Madhav Sakhare
- Thane, Maharastra State, India

(2001)

It seems to me that what you are looking for is a consultant to design your plant, process, and equipment layout.

But if you are willing to trust a supplier to work on your behalf instead of his, you might be able to learn enough in an intensive training course to get by. Such courses are offered by Kushner Electroplating School, as well as by some of the professional societies serving the industry.

You can no more find step-by-step information covering all of this than you can find step-by-step information teaching a layman who does not know the ABC's of medicine how to perform heart surgery. This next best starting point would be read several of the anodizing books on our Recommended Book List, but this will not enable you to learn everything you need to know in a reasonable time frame. Good luck.

(2001)

Dear Ted Mooney,

I am thankful to you for reply to my question, & as suggested by you I have gone through the site Kushner Plating School, but they have written for Electroplating while I am looking for Anodizing Process.

Please inform me What are the things required for anodizing industry ?. I have to do approx. 2,00,000 Sq. Inch Per Month {25 days}, hence manual process will be sufficient for me.

The products are Aluminium Tubings & size is 26 mm OD, Wt. 1.60 mm, Length 4 feet.

Thanking You, With Regards Sincerely Your

Madhav Sakhare
-Thane [W], maharastra state, India

(2001)

You're reminding me of my son who often asks for my advice and then, instead of taking or ignoring it, wants to argue about it, Mr. Sakharesmiley.

Again, I think it's foolish to commit to starting an anodizing business without the assistance of a consultant when you admit to not knowing the ABC's of it. Just one person's opinion.