-----

"Chrome my dirtbike's plastic"

2000

Hi, I am interested in a product and I am having trouble locating exactly what I am looking for. A friend of mine told me about your website and I thought that I would take a look and see what you have to offer.

Anyway, to the point. I am a motocross racer and about a month ago I saw this plastic on a fellow racers dirt bike. He has chrome plastic and told me that it was done by a vacuum metallizing company. As of now I am yet to find that company and that is what lead me to your website.

I own a 2001 YZ 250-F and would love to have chrome front and rear fenders made.

If you could please write back to me and notify me if you are able to make these products at all. Thank you for your time and take care.

Brian Heroux
- St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
^