-----

"Types of compounds for metal finishing"

2000

We are manufacturers and exporters of Felt Products. We often receive queries from our customers asking for type of polishing compound used to polish various metal surfaces like - S.S,Brass,Gold etc. Can somebody guide us on this ?

Raj Ahuja
- Bombay,India.
^

2000

Raj , By your question, it surprises me that you have never investigated the different compound of rouge on your products. There are literally hundreds of special products, but usage is more like 3 to 6 basics.Hardness and alloy's play a significant role in the selection process. Rather than me giving you some info, I suggest you contact a manufacturer of the compounds themselves.

tony kenton
AF Kenton
Hatboro,
Pennsylvania

^