Rectifier control modification

(2000)

we have an old 3-phase rectifier,its control board has damaged,its a very old design I'm going to do a new design on it.

does anybody have any idea?

saeed m.
ajine - tehran,iran

(2001)

Dear Mr. Saeed M.

If you can give more details about your existing rectifiers then we can suggest you.

Kindly tell us about its capacity (rating), Control and your requirement

JOY BANERJEE
JINDAL RECTIFIERS - INDIA

(2002)

I work and study at Manukau Institute of Technology in New Zealand. I am also designing a control board for a single/three phase rectifier using 4/6 SCRs. There are a lot of options a dedicated chip or a micro. I would like some advice on what I should use and the adv. & disadv. of it rather then the other methods.

Hasandeep Singh
Manukau Insitute of Technology - Auckland, New Zealand