Maximum oxygen percentage for no flammable mixture of solvent in nitrogen

(2000)

Can someone please give me info on how and where I can find a table (or ... something else) showing, for the most common solvents, the maximum oxygen content in nitrogen below which no mixture is flammable? In particular I am interested in ethyl acetate? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maurizio Marzi
- Rome, Italy

(2000)

I know that kind of info is out there somewhere. Have you tried standard reference books like the "CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics" [link is to info about book at Amazon] and "Chemical Engineers Handbook" [link is to info about book at Amazon] ? They might in in your local library.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan