Disposable razor blade manufacturing machine info sought

(2000)

To Whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please let me have some information about machines/machineries which manufactures "disposal razor blade" including price and guarantee.

I would like to know, If I order it (them), how long it would take to get the order.

Thank you for sincere cooperation.

With Best Regards

A. Mardani
- Tehran, Tehran, Iran

(2001)

Dear sir,

Apparently we both are looking for same information.

I am trying to start up disposable razor manufacturing Co.

At the present my factory is near tehran.

Kind regards,

D.y.Panah

Daroush Yazdanpanah
- Tehran,Iran

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.