Problems with my EP

2000

Please, I have problems with my EP because I don't know what Volts, Amperes or Temperature I need for any kind of stainless steel. I work for my experience at 8 - 12 Volts, and 45-50ęC for all stainless steel. Is this correct?

Andres Garcia
- Barcelona

2000

Andres:

You did not give the name or formulation of the electropolishing bath, so it is not possible to give you specific details. Also, it is necessary to know the physical set up of the system before offering a proper opinion.

You can contact our company via the suppliers directory on this web site. We will be pleased to assist you.

Ed Bayha
Metal Coating Process Corporation - Charlotte, North Carolina

2000

You also need to note the type of stainless steel (Material Type). As some EP solutions may be to aggressive and not work hope this helps

Chris Snyder
plater - Charlotte, North Carolina

(2003)

To help you I need to know type of stainless steel and surface condition.

Petar Smiljanic
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Belgrade, YUGOSLAVIA