-----

"Hard Chrome Poisoning"

2000

We [want] information on hard chrome poisoning and the effects on the body. We already have an open case but need to know how it effects the body besides lose of smell and cancer. What do I need to watch and where do I go to get information on this subject? Richard B. [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
WA USA
^

2000

Richard, My prayers are with you. Contact NIOSH for information. NIOSH has the experts, and does the studies. The dr. you need is a toxicologist. Most of the paint related stuff settles in your liver.All I have found is alternative medicine to cleanse the liver. When it is over, don't forget the future victims. Share your experience and knowledge and join the move toward safer, environmentally friendly products.Read those MSDS sheets any time a new chemical comes in,be sure you have the right safety equipment, and if there are chemicals involved you know you have a sensitivity to, don't use them. Julie Erlandson
- Hinckley, Minnesota
^