23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Waste treatment by electroflocculation

(2000)

I'm a consulting engr. for water, corrosion, environmental. I'm interested in electroflocculation technology for water and waste treatment.

yossy aizic
- haifa, israel

(2000)

The EPA Environmental Technology Verification for Metal Finishing Pollution Prevention program will be doing a verification project in the near future on a electrocoagulation technology in the near future; I know because I work on this program and am scheduled to be the project manager for this test. I would anticipate completion of testing and report release about June+, and the report will be available on the EPA website.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida