-----

"Black dust problem from cathodic dichromate"

2000

Hallo sir,

My production Tinplate problem is defect Black dust (From Cathodic Dichromate 311 ?)

Do you have solution for this problem?

thank

Sri Sutarto
- Cilegon, West Java, Indonesia
^

2001

I appreciate your inquiry about the black dust problem that you are facing in your company. My experiences in Tinplate Industries say that we have to do:

1. You must concern on the spraying system at chemical treatment rinse.
2. As the prime source of the black dust problem you have to give more attention to the sludging period of your chemical treatment solution. One month observation is needed in getting the most appropriate sludging period.
3. Flushing frequency of the filtering system at the chemical treatment will give better preventive action on the sludge grows up at chemical treatment tank.

I hope these suggestions would be helpful for you .

Yours Sincerely,

McDermott
Rasselstein - Duisburg, Germany
^