-----

Needed: Plating Company to Chrome Plate to QQ-302B TY I CLASS I

RFQ: We manufacture a "Hot Cup" that heats liquids. The cup requires decorative chrome plating to FED QQ-C-320 [affil. link to spec at Techstreet] B TY I Class I specification. The configuration of the cup needing plating is an inner shell mated to an outer shell, that assembly is 7"H, 3 3/4" DIA bottom tapered up to 4 7/8" DIA top. We also require the lid, approximately 5" DIA, to be chrome plated. The substrates are; outer steel shell (ASTM A1008-13), cooper lid and inner liner (ASTM 3152/B152M-19). Our annual volume is 500-600 cups and lids.

If your company has the capability to do this plating, please contact me for drawings.

Troy Withers
- Scottsdale, Arizona
^

^- Privately respond to this RFQ -^

----
Ed. note: As always, gentle readers, technical replies in public and commercial replies in private please ( huh? why?)