(one of the world's very few 'no registration' sites)

-----

Need door handles brushed-nickel plated

RFQ: I am remodeling a house and updated many fixtures. I had previously electroplated bath tub fittings for a different project, but the local company (Phoenix AZ) that did this is no longer in business. I am trying to reuse the current door handles. My contractor has someone who does powder coating, but only is a small range of colors none of which are close to the brushed nickel look we are going for. I would like the finish to match the brushed nickel fixtures that are throughout the house. The handles are 17" long. The spiral part has an large diameter of about 1 3/8" and a small diameter of about 1". The squares where it connects to the door are about 2.5" and the standout rod is about 2" - See photo. There are two matching handles.

Ed. note: No photo attached Eric. Please email it to mooney@finishing.com for posting here

Eric Redleaf
- Scottsdale Arizona
^

^- Privately respond to this RFQ -^

----
Ed. note: As always, gentle readers, technical replies in public and commercial replies in private please ( huh? why?)