(one of the world's very few 'no registration' sites)

-----

"Risks of chlorine in degreasing tanks in Pretreatment line in paint shop"

Q. I am an engineer in a paint shop in automobile factory, please guide me.

Q. What's the risks of chlorine in degreasing tanks and water rinse tanks before activation and phosphate tank in PT Line (Pretreatment line) in paint shops?

MOHAMMAD MIRZADEH
- Tehran Iran
^

A. Hi Mohammad. I'm not sure if your writing is just too brief for me or if we are having a language difficulty, but I do not understand your question?

Are you concerned for personal safety? No chlorine gas will evolve from degreasing tanks or their rinses.

Are you concerned that too much chloride (salt) is in your incoming water for proper operation of your cleaning process?

More words please :-)

^