Electroformed Nickel Bellows Annealing Process

Q. Respected All,

I have done Nickel Electroforming on Aluminum mandrel and I got 100 micron deposited nickel bellows. But I want to know about annealing process on electroformed nickel bellows so I can get flexibility on that bellow.

Kindly let me know the Annealing process for Electroformed Nickel.

Thank You,

Shankar Rathod
- Bangalore, India
^- Reply to this post -^

adv.   nicoform banner

A. Hi Shankar. My good friend Berl Stein, president of NiCoForm [a finishing.com supporting advertiser], has been a master of electroformed bellows for almost 40 years. Please try to contact him and see if there is a way that he can help you.

You may be right that you need to anneal your bellows for flexibility, but I suggest that you not jump to the conclusion that just because your electroforms are not flexible that it is impractical to electroform bellows that are :-)

^- Reply to this post -^