Need recommendation for protective adhesive: rhinestones to faux leather

Q. Hello my name is Laura Schakosky and I have a line of jewelry collars.

I am creating jewelry pieces on top of vegan leather using chain links of rhinestones. I was wondering if you could give me advice on a protective covering/adhesive that I could put on top of the jewelry to help keep the stones in. I am using E6000 to glue the stones down.

61120-1

I need something that will not cloud the stones, turn them yellow or crack. The lady who was making my product originally used a product but would not tell me what it was because it was her secret sauce. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Laura Schakosky
- Dallas, Texas USA