-----

"The right trays for Iriditing"

2000

I'm looking for the best pans or trays to use for Iridite. Could you point me in the right direction. I'm also looking for the proper procedure to become cert. in Iridite.

Thanks Dan

Daniel Lumpkins
ETG - Baltimore, Maryland
^

2000

Iridite is a Macdermid brand name for MIL-C-5541 conversion coating processes. Trays can be either stainless steel or polypropylene in my experience. But it may be easier to order them from a plating specialist than a general machine shop.

I'm not sure whether you mean that you want MacDermid to certify you as a licensed applicator, or if you're thinking more along the lines of having your shop NADCAP certified for MIL-C-5541.

^