-----

"Ripple measurement"

2000

I'm working at aerospace industry, we have phosphoric acid anodizing tanks and we are measuring periodically ripple voltage at the rectifier output. At full voltage (15-24 volt) we couldn't reduce the ripple voltage to % 5. Please describe that the ripple measuring procedure with oscilloscope and etc. devices.

aziz akin
- Ankara, turkey
^

2000

Ripple is nothing more than the AC component of the electrical output of your rectifier. You REALLY need to get this as low as possible. Talk to your maintenance people and get an education on this. I suspect that what you need are new rectifiers.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida
^

HI
I AM AN ELECT ENGR WORKING AT A SHIP BUILDING COMPANY.I AM FACING A PROBLEM OF HOW TO CALCULATE THE RIPPLE AT THE OUTPUT OF TRANSRECTIFIER.ie IT SHOULD BE PEAK TO PEAK OR IT SHOULD BE OF RMS VALUE.THANKING U.

JANMEJAYA SWAIN
EMPLOYEE - MUMBAI, MOHARASTRA, INDIA
^