1927 Pierce-Arrow pitted parts need nickel and exhaust manifold needs powder coat

2000

I have a 1927 Pierce-Arrow and need some small parts nickel plated that have pitted and are not polishable. I also have some items(Exhaust Manifold, etc) that need powder coating. Do you know of any commercial plating/powder coating companies in the SE that would do that work? I live in GA.

dan Palmer

Dr. J. Daniel Palmer
- Columbus, Georgia USA

Ed. note: There's a fabulous restored 1919 Pierce-Arrow at the Woodrow Wilson Museum in Staunton, Virginia if you need inspiration, Dr. Palmer.

2000

If you send us an image of the pitted parts, I will post it here so we could get a look at them to see how to treat them.

See our Shops directory.

tom pullizzi monitor
Tom Pullizzi
Falls Township,
   Pennsylvania